Learning How To Program Episode 1


So this is my first video of the Learning How To Program series I am embarking on. I don't really have much to say about this first episode other than it's my first episode, so any and all advice is welcome. I'm planning to make the next episode within the few days, as well as start making some other video series so look for them.

To summarize this first episode, I explain how this video series is generally going to go, and I start by exploring the first few lectures and the first assignment of a Harvard course available for free online. I'm not sure where I'm going to go after i finish this course, but I'll get there when I get there. As I say in the video, if nothing else I'm going to be teaching myself something, but hopefully someone out there will benefit from this too. So, I hope you enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment